- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- On a large, shallow baking pan, toss together the gnocchi, mushrooms, green onions and shallot with 6 tablespoons of olive oil. Season with salt and pepper and shake pan until contents are evenly distributed.
- Roast without stirring until the vegetables are golden and crisp, about 25 minutes.
- Add the spinach and remaining oil, a little more salt and pepper, and stir to mix.
- Re-spread it all into an even layer, return the pan to the oven, and roast until the spinach is tender about 5-7 minutes.
- When the second roasting is underway, stir together the mustard, horseradish, and honey in a small bowl until well mixed, and add a little more salt and pepper.
- Add the butter and ½ of the sauce to the pan of warm gnocchi and stir all ingredients until glazy. Serve the remaining sauce on the side.
Delicious alongside roast meat (optional), a green salad, and 2019 Mourvedre. Harmony!